Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wk11 Studio Task

Model Exported into Crysis:

This shows some images and a video of the re-envisioned museum after its initial export into Crysis.




Video Editing Concept:

My plan is to import my SketchUp model into Crysis. I've found a level called City_Assault that would suit the type of city that I wanted my museum to be located in (screenshots seen below). Another reason I want it in Crysis is that you can get a much better feel for the environment and produce much better animations than in SketchUp.


First Draft Layout:

This is the initial design I came up with for my layout. I kept it relatively simply because I think that simple can often be the most effective when it comes to layouts. After following my grid layouts this was the result... I used the silloette of the modified museum in the heading, and chose a font that I think suited the abstract design of the museum.


Quick Video Animation:


No comments:

Post a Comment