Thursday, September 24, 2009

Independent Study for Wk10

A3 Expressive Montage:


Grid Layouts for A1 Posters:

After going over the lecture from Wk9 these are the initial proposed grid layouts for my A1 posters. I found it very interesting to again read over how the eye is drawn to, and follows, a layout. I have tried to utilise the methods shown in the lecture to convey my own ideas.


Initial Re-envisioning ideas for Vitra Design Museum:

Here I imported a city from Google Warehouse and surrounded my Vitra Museum model with it. This way I would see what the museum would look like in a cityscape environment. I also scaled it up in relation to the surrounding buildings for a more powerful presence.

These images show some rough additions made to the rear side of the museum. I tried to keep the complex angles flowing rather than just have a flat roofline. This includes another skylight for additional interior lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment