Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wk8 Studio Task


Link to .pdf file at filefront.com

I had a bit of trouble finishing my poster in the Studio class. Not because of lack of time. But because I did not have Adobe Acrobat on my computer to embed the animation and .u3d file, and the lab computers were all being used.
Nevertheless I finally managed to upload my poster. I kept the layout reasonably simple so I could focus on the methods used in embedding the new elements to the .pdf file. I never knew that it was possible to add animations and 3D models, so it was definitely a learning curve and proves to be a great way to express ideas and designs.

References for this task include...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Disney_Concert_Hall
Google Warehouse
Adobe Acrobat
Microstation V8i
Google SketchUp

No comments:

Post a Comment